Wednesday 4 August 2010

Latest Spam-free E-mailing System

If you need an e-mailing system with a program that has eliminated a lot of scrolling through unwanted emails just to get to the emails that you need to review, then “boxbe” is the answer. It does a great job of filtering e-mails and passes through only those that are useful.

I am recommending it because I am happy with the results while using it. I really like it because it allows me to see what is and isn’t a spam. It’s a cool and wonderful service.

Though the service needs a little work, but it’s worth enough to tell other about it. As I see it, I found out that this is what everyone is looking for. I don’t know of any other service that does this, and it seems like such a perfect solution.

With this e-mailing system, you’ve tamed the red tide of junk mail in here. I see the good results in just few hours, literally within a day. All the mail I want is in my in-box, and the stuff I don’t is in the pending folder.

So, welcome to email as it should be. Boxbe filters and prioritizes your email to reduce email overload. With an organized inbox, Boxbe makes it faster and easier to view, answer and send email.

Boxbe is free and integrates directly with Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Google Apps and AOL Mail. If you don't use these, Boxbe offers a public forwarding address.

No comments:

Post a Comment