Friday 13 August 2010

Making Fractions Simple to Understand for Your Children

Early this morning, it came to my thought of creating a very simple, and yet a very useful blogsite dedicated for young children to help them learn the basic of mathematics in a very easy and convenient way.

Learning this basic things at the earliest stage of their lives would make it easier for them to deal with the higher level of mathematics, like Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and even Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equation, and other subjects that needs these skills.

Looking back on my own experience, even if I was already in my first year college, I had difficulties in dealing with simple and yet useful basic principles in mathematics. As a result, I couldn't be able to overtake those who had the solid foundation of the basic principles in mathematics.

When I had finally learned it, and that was after I finished my Engineering course for five years, I had realized that, should I had all those needed simple things as solid foundation, then I wouldn't have any difficulty in dealing with the higher level of mathematics.

So, in this planned blogsite for young children, I will reveal the basic principles that young children should learn by their heart and mind in order to make their lives easier when they are already in high school and in college, or even higher education levels.

I would like to encourage parents to examine this future blogsite dedicated for their young children to help them on their mathematical developments. Also, I would like to encourage those teachers and other experts to contribute their knowledge and experience to this area to help achieve the goal of this site.

Thank you very much.


Hope to be in touch with again shortly.

God bless!

Handeil

No comments:

Post a Comment