Sunday 18 July 2010

Black Berry Phones

There's no stoping in the developments of a new mobile phones as you can see the trends today.

The blackberry phones alone, there's BlackBerry Bold 9000, BlackBerry Bold 9700, BlackBerry Curve 8300, BlackBerry Curve 8520, BlackBerry Curve 8900, BlackBerry Pearl, BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8200, BlackBerry Storm, etc.

I don't know which model is the best for I had not able to follow closely the trend for this moblie phone brand. So, I could not decide right now which model should I choose.

I am not so sure how the numbering works. Is it that the higher the number is, the better?

Would anybody willing to help me? Please, kindly give me some hints: its advantages and disadvantages over the other.

Just kindly leave your comments below.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment