Sunday 25 July 2010

The Macau of the Philippines

Many tourists came to the Philippines looking for the Macau-like experience located somewhere in the heart of the city of Cebu, similar to the ones illustrated in the pictures.

Some of these tourists thought that Cebu is another country. Anyway, these pictures were taken at the rooftop of the Cebu city's Crown Regency Hotel. This edge coaster could be tilted at any angle you want at your finger tips. It's one way of testing your fear. If it's your inclination to have this kind of experience, then it's worth trying. You have to sign a weaver before allowing you to set in on one of these edge coasters.

A tourist guide will take your photos all the way from the starting point till the end. You are not allowed to take some by yourself, and I had agreed with this, for the one in-charged is very well aware of the best background sceneries.

There are beautiful sceneries in the ocean views of the city and there are also lots at the mountain views. However, I just selected one of the mountain views for this posts. According to my setmate,
there's another unique beauty all around the city during the night. But I missed this opportunity because of the time constraint. I was just three hours away of my scheduled flight back to Thailand.

The best thing about the building where this edge coaster is in placed is it's strategic location. It's 45 minutes to 1 hour drive from
the airport. It's another excellent business of the owner of the Vital C business that I had joined in late last year.

The set up is similar to Bayoke tower here in Thailand. People has to pay a reasonable amount of money in order to be allowed to go up to the top to enjoy the ride. You will get one glass of juice for a drink after the ride.
This last picture shows the mountain where the van will be passing through everythime I went to my home town in Asturias.

It would take only 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the weather condition, to reach my place. About 12 years ago, I used to travel this far for about three hours, or more depending not only on the distance, but also on the traffic when already closed to the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment