Friday 23 July 2010

Charice Dream Come True Concert - Siam Discovery, Bangkok, Thailand

Charice Pempengco's Dream Come True Concert today, July 23, 2010 at Siam Discovery, Bangkok, Thailand had drawn a very huge and spectacular crowds.

I really appreciate how Charice marketing team's effort to promote the concert. I couldn't believe how they were able to gather such a very huge crowd in this non-English speaking country.

However, it could not be denied that Charice really has something people would like to witness face-to-face. I was very surprised how Thais reacted to her amazing singing performances. Seeing it from any Filipino reactions is just natural for one thing, we already knew her very well because of her background and how she was discovered.

However, seeing Thais crying while she was performing was really very touching . It's unbelievable in this Buddhist country. I couldn't read their minds and answer the question why? In my opinion, it's no longer something physical, but it's rather something inside which doesn't separate anyone from anybody else wherever she is or he is from. It's definitely something spiritual.

Surely, this concert will have a very huge and positive impact not only to the Filipinos here in Thailand but also to the Thais and all the young people around the world, especially to those who are aspiring to excel into this kind of talent.

After performing few songs, I could see how happy and joyful the crowds were. When I asked one guy in my front how popular Charice is in Thailand, he answered " Very... very... very... popular!" Hearing this, once again, I became so proud being a Filipino.

With this initial response of the Thais for Charice, I am very sure that her coming concert here in Bangkok, Thailand this October, 2010 would really draws much bigger crowds than this. Hopefully, by that time, there would be no other big events like what happened just few months back.
My whole family here in Thailand is a loyal fans of Charice. We always watched her performances in other countries, like in the USA via Youtube videos.

I am not familiar with one of the songs she had sang today, but amazing, Thais were so familiar with it. It just proved what the other guy had just told me how popular Charice is in this country.

One song I have noticed that Thais like very much is the one called "Pyramid." They joined Charice in singing the song and they even enjoyed waving there hands while doing it. Though I could not get all the lyrics, I liked the song, too.
It reminds me of my trip to Egypt last year. In honor to that song, I have included two of my many photos below showing how beautiful the pyramids really are.

It's the second Wonders of the World I had visited so far.

If it's one of Charice's composition, then I would assume that she had visited Egypt as well.

It's really very inspiring, especially if you had a good background about the World History, telling us about the pyramid. Anyway, no matter what, whatever inspired the composer about the Pyramid song, it's really great and inspiring.
Surely, it tells us something, encouraging and inspiring. I have to find myself the lyrics and see what's in it. I am just curious of how the Thais and Filipinos are responding to it naturally.

I said naturally, because even myself who hadn't heard it yet, I have a natural response to it and had good feeling with it. It makes everyone dance or more their bodies as Charice sang it beautifully. The sad thing is, people found the concert very short. Hope next time, during her next concert here in Bangkok, Thailand about two months from now, would be at least a little longer.
We are looking forward to it, and we'll pray that Charice would be healthy that time, and Thailand would be peaceful.

Let's pray to God for her, her family, her team and all the organizers to realize this event once again in this amazingly beautiful Kingdom of Thailand.

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciate all the stuff made by this blog to let people know more about this topic. I added little more relevant points to my knowledge which definitely going to help me in coming future.
    โบท๊อก หน้าเรียว

    ReplyDelete